Marking Period 3
1) Visit www.rapcs.org, click on Teacher Pages > Ms. Henderson
Read the Welcome Letter!
3) Use value (one color, of various tints and shades) to decorate one piece of paper.
Value : an Element of Art that describes the lightness or darkness of a surface or a color.
6)Create an original piece of op art.
7)Show texture by using a pencil or crayon to make rubbings on a paper (leaves, shoe bottoms, baskets, etc.). https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Leaf-Rubbin
8)Create a drawing expressing fear.
Marking Period 4
1) Draw an original Sugar Skull. Add new details from research you have done on your own.
2) Draw an original Mandala while listening to music.
3) Watch animation (cartoon, movie, video game, online video, etc.), and draw a scene from that episode.
4) Free Draw!
5) Draw an original mask.
6) Complete the Martin Luther King Jr. drawing sheet.