(most recent first)
Marking Period 2
5)Use observation (look at the person in front of you), to draw the mouth of someone you know.
4) Use observation (look at the person in front of you), to draw the nose of someone you know.
3) Use observation (look at the person in front of you), to draw the eyes of someone you know.
2) Create an original mandala, while listening to music.
1) Free Draw.
8)Free Draw! (complete a drawing of your choice)
7)Draw a room of your house in one point perspective. You may draw an imaginary room, as well.
6)Create an original piece of op art.
5) Research optical illusion art. Select an op artist or work of op art and write one paragraph.
4)Use one color, of various tints and shades, to decorate one piece of paper.
3) Draw your favorite food.
2) Research Journal and/or sketchbook keeping, online or through conversations with others. Has anyone you have known kept a sketchbook? Ask at home!
1) Visit www.rapcs.org, click on Teacher Pages > Ms. Henderson
Read the Welcome Letter!
Have a parent or guardian email email@example.com, with any questions.