(most recent is first)
Marking Period 2
4) Collect objects and begin the planning of your sculpture.
3) Research critiques. Look them up online, look up videos, look up definitions, check out a museum review, or art critic. Write about what you find and turn it in for grading.
2) Create an original mandala, while listening to music.
1) Free Draw.
9)Draw an object from observation.
8)Free Draw! (complete a drawing of your choice)
7)Draw a room of your house in one point perspective. You may draw an imaginary room, as well.
6)Create an original piece of op art.
5) Research optical illusion art. Select an op artist or work of op art and write one paragraph.
4)Use one color, of various tints and shades, to decorate one piece of paper.
3) Draw your favorite food.
2) Research Journal and/or sketchbook keeping, online or through conversations with others. Has anyone you have known kept a sketchbook? Ask at home!
1) Visit www.rapcs.org, click on Teacher Pages > Ms. Henderson
Read the Welcome Letter!
Have a parent or guardian email email@example.com, with any questions.